The year is almost over, but it’s never too late to try something new! Change up your fitness routine this winter. Have you tried a new class, worked out with a trainer, joined a swim team? Now is your chance to mix it up! We want you to give something new a try, whether it is something you have always been curious about, or something you’re pretty sure you already know you don’t like it. How do you know if you’ve never tried it? Check out these 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Something New and commit to trying everything this month!
- Think of anything you’ve wanted to try and sign up for a trial or get a friend to do it with you. Take the first step in pushing yourself to try something that takes you out of your comfort zone.
- Sign up for Tribe trial week - it’s FREE!
- Do a personal training session and learn how to tailor your workout for your body
- Try the group fitness class you’ve never given a chance
- Sign your kids up for swim lessons at our participating clubs
- Ask about our TRX, karate, Merritt Strength & Conditioning, Aerial Yoga or other small group training sessions offered at different locations
- Go to a different club location than you usually do to see if the new environment inspires you to try using different equipment
- Give yourself an attainable goal and sign up for a Turkey Trot at the end of the month
My Blog: Challenge Accepted: Where have you been all my life? – Okay, time to put myself out there again. Last year my blog was all about trying the group fitness classes and learning to deal with being uncomfortable in new experiences. Now I’m going to take the next step! I’m trying Personal Training! Wish me luck because I’ve never worked out one-on-one with a fitness professional before and this could be painful. (Or life-changing, who knows.)
Member Events: Merritt Monday is November 5 – Today is your day! Join us and your fellow members to try something new and discover a new passion with us. Start your free Tribe trial week today or try that group fitness class you’ve always wondered about.